Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 135: AMAZING pasta salad

Once again, I've gotten a new issue of Food Network Magazine, and once again, it's provided a culinary revelation.

That being: pasta salad.

It's one of their features they do: a mix-and-match type thing. This month, pasta salad. So I put rigatoni, creamy parmesan sauce (recipe in magazine), steak, bell pepper, asparagus (today's farmer's market find), and sun-dried tomatoes together. And man, was it good.

I have had, if you'll recall, my troubles with pasta salad. But this--man, this is good. This is worth eating as often as possible. I have been hoping for a good pasta salad recipe for quite a while, and I have been satisfied. I will be attempting as many pasta salad variations as I can in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment